Get support for healthy skin and optimal whole-body wellness with Ascorbic Acid – a vitamin that promotes healthy immune function and collagen production.
Although you might rely on vitamin C only during the winter months, this vitamin can support your overall health every day. Vitamin C has many roles in your body and is linked to impressive health benefits, including immune function, collagen formation, and supporting liver detoxification.*
Because vitamin C is an essential vitamin that the body can’t product, it must be consumed in the daily diet or by supplementation.
Thorne’s Ascorbic Acid is the highest dose of vitamin C you can get in any of Thorne’s encapsulated vitamin C products.
Benefits of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C):
• Promotes optimal immune function*
• Important in collagen production, which enhances skin, nail, and hair health*
• Supports healthy tissue and cartilage formation, a benefit during wound healing and injury repair*
• Plays a role in phase I liver detoxification, plus its antioxidant properties help protect against the toxic effects of heavy metals*
• Helps increase glutathione, a potent antioxidant necessary for supporting phase II liver detoxification*
• The benefits of collagen production, its antioxidant status, and immune support make vitamin C an important nutrient for surgery patients to support wound healing
ALLERGY WARNING This product is contraindicated in a individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
PREGNANCY If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
INTERACTIONS There are no known interactions or contraindications at publication date.
OTHER WARNINGS Vitamin C can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person. This resolves when the dosage is reduced.